Hindu College is run by the Hindu Educational Society which comprises a number of philanthropic and enthusiastic citizens of the town. Hindu college was established in 1911 as a Middle school, in 1916 it was upgraded in High school and latter in 1937 it was converted into Intermediate College. In 1949 and 1950 it was recognized as Degree and P.G. College, respectively. Till 1960 B.Sc., M.Sc. (Maths), Commerce and B.Ed. classes.
Hindu College was first affiliated to Agra University, and later to with the establishment of Rohilkhand University presently known as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University in 1973.
Hindu college is situated in the heart of the city- STATION ROAD. The college is 0. 5 Km form Railway Station and 0.8 Km form Bus Stations.
Website : www.hinducollegembd.com